Remote Staffing Service Level Agreement (SLA)
This Service Level Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between Remote Staffing (“we”, “us”, “our”) and the Client (“you”). It outlines the services we will provide, our responsibilities, your responsibilities, and the terms and conditions that apply to our services.
We provide outsourcing services, specifically Virtual Assistants, to the finance field. Our staff are based in India with an Australian base of operations. Our services include:
- Document Collection: We assist in collecting necessary documents from clients.
- Liaising with Lenders: We facilitate communication between you and lenders.
- Recommending Lenders: We provide recommendations for lenders to the broker for each applicant.
- Serviceability Calculators: We perform serviceability calculations for each lender.
- Accreditation with Lenders: We assist brokers in getting accreditation with lenders.
- Liaising with Lenders’ Credit Representatives: We facilitate communication between you and lenders’ credit representatives.
- Data Entry: We enter data into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Our staff typically work 5 days per week, 40 hours per week, with hours of work agreed upon during contract signing.
- Exclusions from Scope of Services
While we strive to provide comprehensive services, there are certain activities that are outside the scope of our services. Specifically, we do not:
- Provide Credit Advice: We are not licensed or authorized to provide credit advice. Any decisions regarding credit should be made in consultation with a licensed professional or institution.
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the credit provider: We do not negotiate or mediate between the client and the credit provider. Our role is limited to providing virtual assistant services.
- Service Availability
We aim to provide our services during the agreed-upon hours. However, there may be times when services are unavailable due to maintenance or updates. We will strive to minimize any downtime and will provide advance notice whenever possible.
- Client Responsibilities
As our client, you are responsible for managing your Google Workspace and LastPass accounts, including adding and revoking permissions as necessary. You are also responsible for ensuring that all passwords and other sensitive information are kept secure.
- Complaints and Dispute Resolution
If you have any complaints or concerns about our services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the issue.
- Changes to the Agreement
We may, from time to time, review and update this Agreement to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices, and to make sure it remains appropriate to the changing business environment.