Remote Staffing Onboarding and Offboarding Procedure
This procedure outlines the steps for onboarding and offboarding employees at Remote Staffing (“we”, “us”, “our”). It is designed to ensure a smooth transition for both incoming and outgoing employees and to protect the integrity and confidentiality of client data.
- Onboarding Procedure
When a new employee joins Remote Staffing, the following steps are taken:
- The employee is provided with a company email account and added to our internal communication systems.
- A new Google Workspace is established for each client the employee will be working with. A LastPass account is linked to the new Google Workspace.
- The client adds all their relevant passwords to the LastPass password manager. Our employees never see the clients’ passwords.
- Data is collected in the client’s Google Workspace and is shared (via permissions in the Google Workspace) to the employee’s Google account.
- Offboarding Procedure
When an employee leaves Remote Staffing, the following steps are taken:
- The employee’s access to our internal communication systems is revoked.
- The client revokes the employee’s access to the Google Workspace and LastPass accounts.
- The employee’s company email account is deactivated.
- Any company-owned equipment in the employee’s possession is returned.
- The employee is reminded of their obligations under our policies and procedures, including confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Review of Procedure
We will review this procedure periodically to ensure it remains effective in managing the onboarding and offboarding of employees. We will update the procedure as necessary to reflect changes in our operations, technology, or legal obligations.