In accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1998, we, as a recruitment and management company servicing Australian mortgage and finance brokers, are committed to protecting the privacy of our customer data. This policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and store our customers’ personal information.
- What Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information necessary for us to provide you with the services you request from us. This may include your name, date of birth, contact details, and any other information necessary for us to undertake our business functions and activities.
- How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. We do this in ways including electronic registration forms, email, through your access and use of our website, during conversations between you and our representatives, or when you complete an application or purchase order.
- Why We Collect, Hold, Use, and Disclose Your Personal Information
We collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information to:
- Provide services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- Answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
- Update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- Process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- Comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
- How We Store and Secure Your Personal Information
We store your information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. We use security procedures and technology to protect the information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within Remote Staffing is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, managing your requests, and to otherwise provide products and services to you. We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia, including our staff based in India.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable timeframe. We may need to verify your identity before granting access.